748 Views1 RepliesLatest reply: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:34 pm by sandy
is it possible to use printf in CoIDE with swo? I'm massively using this feature with IAR.
Are you working on things like this?
Use semihosting function in coide.
1. select Semihosting component in CoIDE.
2. View the semihosting example uploaded by CooCox, modify the printf.c according to this example.
3. Open the Configuration view -> Link page, select the Library to be Retarget.
4. In the Debugger page, check the Semihosting enable.
5. Recompile the project and enter debug mode.
6. Open the semihosting view, the printf result will show in this view.
Copyright © 2009 - 2015 CooCox